Jack's crew

Jack's crew
Jack's crew hunting

Tuesday, May 28, 2013


Ralph

Entry 3:

            With all the commotion in the past few days, it is hard to believe that I have somehow rediscovered my journal in the shelter, under Piggy’s journal. I am alone in this forest, hungry, tired, wanting to go back home where my father will be waiting for me.
             Weeks before I left on the plane, I was bullied at school. Rodney and Jeremy were 15 years of age and were the most dreadful guys you could ever see ‘round town. Those two guys alone are responsible for breaking my arm, cutting me, throwing me down, and even made me box one of them until I was knocked out. They also informed me that I was going to be nobody that I had nothing inside me that would drive me to succeed. They and their big bulging muscles said, “You are weak, you’re little, and your life doesn’t matter.” They were right. Look where I am. I am here on this place where I am nobody.

Picture of where I sleep.
            Jack has crossed the line completely now. He as done too much and I have had enough. I tried to stop this madness but it was no use and the result was Piggy’s death.  SamnEric are all tied up and I am here, in a cave, writing a journal that will never be read. I can see the evil and the devil inside of Jack. I know this because the Lord of the Flies told me. As I was running through the creepers and the forest, I stumbled upon the Lord of the Flies. It spoke and said in loud voice, “Jack is the one who has destroyed you and your community; the only way to fix it is to become friends with him and join his savage society.” I couldn’t believe it; I mean I don’t even know what to do. I can either make friends or hide. Either way the Lord of the Flies is wrong. Jack is a foolish boy who has been tempted and slaughtered by the devil on the inside of his black soul. The only way to stop this is to kill him.





A friend no more. Not in this world or the next.    JACK









5 comments:

  1. Ralph, I find it very responsible of you to stand up to Jack. You obviously knew that what he was doing was wrong and that peer pressure was not important. I would have stayed with you as long as possible but the boys retaliated too fast. I just wish I could have stayed longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, you know what to do Ralph I was always there to help you and to advice you with everything. I am sad to know that all this is true. I fondly Jack was able to be reasonable and know that what he is doing is wrong. Hopefully you will be saved from all this evil and return with your beloved father.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ralph I knew that you knew what to do and I stayed loyal to you until the very end even now with your impending doom I would have stayed by your side. I wish that there was some way I could help you out of this mess. For now just stay strong and try your best to survive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ralph, you are right. We shouldn't give into Jack just because a pig's head told us to. You should just hide and hope that give up on looking for you. Whatever you do don't give in to Jack's"black soul" (as you put it).

    ReplyDelete