Jack's crew

Jack's crew
Jack's crew hunting

Tuesday, May 14, 2013


Ralph

Entry 1:
To whom it may concern:  My name is Ralph and I was born and raised in England. My family is just my dad and I; my dad is in the Navy. Just a few hours ago I was riding in a plane when it crash-landed on this island. I am okay, not injured or hurt but am amazed and have questioned why us? On this island me, the little ones, jack and Simon are the only people that live here. There are no grownups, which angers and frustrates me. But I know I can try to help and lead my new friends. Part of me is saying I enjoy this place. Me and my friend Jack have found paradise, where we can rule. I am only trying to form a fun place because I know that we are stuck; stuck on this place where we will die. I know it. But I try to keep away from it. Piggy was right. Piggy the boy who is fat and has asthma was right. We’re doomed. I should have stayed home in England with you (Dad). Without my home in London, without my dad, I have nothing. I hope that you are safe and will find me soon.
         And dad, I need to tell you something. I know about mom. Yes, I know that she died. I know the Germans took her when she went to visit Grandma in Poland. Dad… please come, come to this island and save us from this place full of all them creepers and no food. Dad, I need the strength to go on, to fight and lead these people, these young boys and my- self to stay alive and never lose hope.
         The kids have made me their leader. I found a delightful conch that signals power in our society and it also stands for the power to speak to the group. We are doing everything we can to form order in our little place. We established hunters, and the little children even find fruit for us to eat.  But, please you come find us and save us.

         

8 comments:

  1. I am sad to hear that your mother has been taken away by the Germans. You could have told me. We can talk about this kind of stuff. I may not have thought of you as a friend but now I do. Also I do not appreciate you calling me fat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you realized that I was right! but I'm really sorry to hear about your mom...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ralph,
    I can tell that you really want your dad to come and get you. I am hoping that my dad is coming to get us too, to take us home. No matter what Piggy says, I think that we will get saved too. Also sorry about your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ralph I wish you would have told me how you felt because I tell you everything and even though I hope your dad actually comes and save us. I realize that will never happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well of course I'm right! Nobodies got time to save us even if they wanted to! Your dad's to occupied with the ware at hand for any thought about us. And by golly I aint no fat pig im a healthy boy! that's what my aunty always says to me.

    Piggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theres no chance your Dad even knows we crashed. You need to start hunting so we have something to eat. You need to realize we may be stuck here forever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ralph,
    We need to stay positive! I think that your dad will come and find us, you said he has maps of all the islands. Just have a little faith!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah, England. Good times I had there. I miss it so much, but I'm stuck on this stupid island instead.

    ReplyDelete