Jack's crew

Jack's crew
Jack's crew hunting

Monday, May 20, 2013


Ralph 

Entry 2:
            I’m not sure, not sure if I even have the power to go on. I tried by very best to bring these young boys and littluns to a just and fair society. But I’ve given up. Jack, the boy who I thought would be my right hand man is nothing to me anymore. That boy ruined everything on this island. I can already see it. With him and his hunters on his side and the fact that he finally caught himself a pig, he will soon break away from my leadership and start his own community on this island. I have called a meeting to try and see if I can put things back in place and assure the people that the only way to survive and be rescued is the fire. It is so important to us and we must use it to our advantage. I need to bring the boys back on my side and my way of thinking; I need for them to respect my authority to keep working together and contribute to one community.

            Without Jack, Simon and Piggy have connected with me. Simon helps me out quite a bit with getting the water, building shelters, and taking care of the littluns at night. On the other hand is Piggy who has grown on me. Ill be honest; I didn’t like him much. But now I can see that everyone is beginning to move away from being one community. They are becoming like wild beasts that scavenge for meat. But Piggy, Piggy is the one who wants to survive. When I saw Jack slap the piece of pig away from him, I became furious on the inside. I wanted to pick up Jack and tell him to get off! But, I didn’t have the guts because I feared that people might breakaway if I were to do so. And now one of the lenses has broken on Piggy’s glasses and our hope of survival and rescue is becoming slimmer, without those glasses there will be no fire, there will be no warmth, and there will be no meat to cook. Piggy in all honesty is the most precious boy on this beach.











3 comments:

  1. Thanks alot! I knew I were better than you thought. The others just need to give me a chance. I aint the toughest but im not half stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I have good ideas too. I just want the others to listen too me. Without me, I believe we would be no where on this island. Ralph, you are one of the few who appreciates me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the beginning I should have been chief. You have always had the wrong approach to things. I'm glad your only friend is Piggy now.

    ReplyDelete